Funny Movie Names
Here are some funny movie names. I wish my humor was just as good.
- I'm Not Funny (2012) - Currently in production starring me.
Here are the funny movie names you've been searching for.
- Amazon Women On The Moon (1987) - Wow, who would have thought?
- Attack Of The 50 Foot Woman (1958)
- Attack Of The Crab Monsters (1957)
- Attack Of The Giant Leeches (1959)
- Attack Of The Puppet People (1958)
- Arthur (1981) - They should make one called Dave!
- Ball Of Fire (1941) - Wouldn't that be called the sun?
- Bananas (1971) - I bet Gwen Stefani came up with that title at the young age of 2.
- Bela Lugosi Meets a Brooklyn Gorilla (1952)
- Brother From Another Planet
- Captain Supermarket (Japan) - Do I really need to explain this? I haven't seen the movie but I assume it's based on a superhero who protects good supermarkets from the bad.
- Death Bed, The Bed That Eats
- Disco Beaver From Outer Space (1978) - This sounds interesting.
- Don't Worry, We'll Think Of A Title
- Four Weddings And A Funeral - Four of my friends got married recently. This can't be good!
- Home Alone - Yup, that's exactly what I want to do. Let the world know I'm home alone.
- How I Learned To Stop Worrying & Love The Bomb (1964)
- Jack Frost 2: Revenge Of The Mutant Killer Snowman
- Jesse James Meets Frankenstein's Daughter (1966)
- John Henry & The Inky-Poo (1946)
- Lethal Weapon – This must be about a weapon that's lethal.
- Mars Needs Women (1967) - Yeah, planet Earth has enough. Send some over!
- Napoleon Dynamite - The only thing Napoleon I want is ice cream.
- Revenge Of The Nerds - I think this movie would be a perfect fit for Sheldon from the Big Bang Theory.
- Santa Claus Conquers the Martians (1964) - I'm guessing the movies theme song is "Bad To The Bone" by George Thorogood.
- Sssssss (1973) - Nice, this is a great title for a horror film. When I release one about eating delicious food, I'll call it Mmmmmmm.
- Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles 2 - The Secret Of Ooze
- The 40 Year Old Virgin - When I saw this movie, I wondered if I would still be one by the age of 40.
- The Amazing Dr. Clitterhouse
- The Awful Truth (1937) - They made movies in 1937??
- The Incredibly Strange Creatures Who Stopped Living & Became Mixed-Up Zombies (1963) - I would LOVE to find this available for rent on Blu-Ray.
Funny Movie Names